Serving Size: 90 Caps
Saw Palmetto is a vegetarian dietary supplement to support proper prostate function.
About Saw Palmetto:
- Saw palmetto (also referred to as sabal or serenoa repens) is an evergreen palm that grows in the southeastern U.S.
- The berries of the plant are used medicinally.
- It has been used for centuries as a medicinal agent in urinary complications.
- Native American women historically used the Saw Palmetto for premenstrual needs and to support lactation.
- Today, it is commonly used in men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and Male-pattern hair loss.*
- Saw Palmetto works well with zinc and essential fatty acids.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving: Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) Extract (berry) 320 mg Yielding: Free fatty acids 80 mg
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian leucine, silica.